Recent content by Derek44

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Cheap Bachmann controller?

    Are you talking about something like this. If so, I have one that you can have. Just have the controller, no wires. LMK...
  2. D

    Bulbs for Lamp Post?

    Long time lerker here. Purchased some of these lamp post and some were missing bulbs. Anyone know what kind, and were I can find some bulbs Not my win, but this is exactly what I bought..Thanks...
  3. D

    Cleaning track?

    Hi, newbie here. I have some EZ track thats been in a box for about 2 years. I put it together, wired it all up and my train gets no power. I quess my queston is, how do I clean the track. I really believe that is the problem. Whats the best way to clean EZ Track? Thanks




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top