Recent content by CSX Obsessed

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Small HO Layout Project Progress

    Little Update. Tonight i got the backdrop building set in place, and did some scenicing around that. I dropped in the parking lot, as well with which isnt done, ill be getting curbs, and a chain link fence from BLMA to detail that. Enjoy.
  2. C

    Small HO Layout Project Progress

    If i do scratch build I'll use 3" PVC, and have them around 25 or 30 scale feet. And I want to be able to transport it for when I'm moving or just to show as a demo to any one, friends family etc...
  3. C

    Small HO Layout Project Progress

    Yep, very small indeed, another point I forgot to mention was I want it to be transportable and be able to have a small train continuously running. The more I think about it the more in leaning towards building my own Plant. I think my other industry will be some sort of packaging plant. I have...
  4. C

    Small HO Layout Project Progress

    Ive built a very small HO layout to dabble in HO scale modeling. 2' 6" wide x 4' 6" long Max radius 11" :D small diesels and rolling stock only! This baby is small but im going to pack it full of detail! So far what you will see here is part of the backdrop install and, some ballasting and...
  5. C

    My first scratchbuilt building.

    Appreciate it guys, this week im going to begin building my next background building, this one will be a little bigger, I'll be sure to post pics.
  6. C

    My first scratchbuilt building.

    Thanks Hudson, it really did make it pop.
  7. C

    My first scratchbuilt building.

    Yes, clapboards it is guys, and I thought i had saw them horizontally before and went with the route. I am pleased with the results though, here soon I'm going to start another for the opposite end.
  8. C

    My first scratchbuilt building.

    It's painted along with a finish of weathering powders, and thanks.
  9. C

    My first scratchbuilt building.

    This is HO scale, i wanted to try something simple and i need two background buildings for my small HO project, so i figured id start with that. Its constructed with styrene, and the roof details are spare parts id had laying around as well as the doors at the bays. Right now its just seated...
  10. C

    Cullen Station

    Looks good, I like the color choices.
  11. C

    HO Scale Walthers Paper Mill

    Paper Mill - 20 and 3/4 x 11 and 3/4 x 8 and 3/4 Boiler House - 11 and 3/4 x 8 x 18 And jbak bust it out man, do it up. I forgot the exact demonsions but it's like 20ft long with a 4ft square at either end for the return loops.
  12. C

    CSX Auto Rack, Finished Product.

    HO scale, used and abused. Enjoy.
  13. C

    HO Scale Walthers Paper Mill

    Was able to get on the computer was using the iphone earlier, heres a few that i didnt have to resize, enjoy.
  14. C

    HO Scale Walthers Paper Mill

    We bought them separate at different times, the other building is called the Recovery Boiler House.
  15. C

    HO Scale Walthers Paper Mill

    I'm working on the rest and sorry to hear its on back order, a local shop had one luckily, and thanks its turned out nice so far.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top