Recent content by crazycarl

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. crazycarl

    Scratch Built Freight station For the Logan valley RR

    Very nice depot! I am always influenced by those who take the time to detail the interior of buildings. I for one, have never done this level of detail, but love it!
  2. crazycarl

    whats your main industry

    Intermodal! I have 2 small yards for tranfer of containers and trailers.
  3. crazycarl

    UP Dash-9 Road Numbers

    Thanks. I also found this site. It has ALOT of useful info! http://www.thedieselshop.us/
  4. crazycarl

    UP Dash-9 Road Numbers

    Just recieved some Athearn "blue box" un-numbered but painted C44-9Ws. Does anyone know what road number series was used by the Union Pacific?
  5. crazycarl

    New member, New layout, New pics!

    ^^^^ Thats exactly it. The last two layouts I built, I planned and stuck to it. Bought all the track, glued and tacked it, and sceniced it. Then oh, about a month later I kept saying "man I should have done this, or should have done it this way." This time I'm planning on the fly and leaving...
  6. crazycarl

    New member, New layout, New pics!

    Due to the compliments on the drums, heres some pics of my Neil Pert replica!
  7. crazycarl

    Where to find UP locos???

    Thats the problem I seem to be having in my area I guess. Tons of Sante Fe (pre-merger), BNSF, and NS but little UP. Guess everyone is buying it up. I tried the ebay thing for the first time and lost both auctions so far. What road do you want and I'll trade ya for some UP if I can find em :D.
  8. crazycarl

    New member, New layout, New pics!

    Drums and trains indeed! Two of my three faves also, first being target and competition shooting tough. Only bad thing is when I play.....buildings like to move. I also have to make sure the sticks DO NOT go flying out of my hands!:eek:
  9. crazycarl

    New member, New layout, New pics!

    Thanks Rico. Why is that? does he or she play drums too?.......Or is it cause my basement is a mess? :D
  10. crazycarl

    Hello from Belleville, IL

    Here's some pics!!!! http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=270637&posted=1#post270637
  11. crazycarl

    New member, New layout, New pics!

    Just for kicks here's the family Lego guage layout!
  12. crazycarl

    New member, New layout, New pics!

    A close up of the scratchbuilt/kitbashed Dupo yard tower (my first!).
  13. crazycarl

    New member, New layout, New pics!

    Here is the south end of the layout (Dupo yard).
  14. crazycarl

    New member, New layout, New pics!

    The east end (middle of the L)and East St. Louis yard.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top