Recent content by CoonhunterBryan

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    L&N tanker cars

    I am modelling the L&N in the 1960 to1970 era roughly and was wondering did the L&N have their own tanker cars. I hope this is the correct place to ask the question
  2. C

    Spray foam insulation use?

    I used it one time and got the expansion foam in the red can at Lowes I sprayed it on the area I wanted then had to leave the house when I returned several hours later it had swelled to the point that it completely covered the track I had to cut it out with a knife and goof off the track and it...
  3. C

    Does track go bad?

    Thank you I noticed that one or two pieces had rust on them are those way beyound repair
  4. C

    Does track go bad?

    Hello I am new to model railroading and recently recieved a large anount of what I believe is steel track Ho Scale 100 when I hooked it up to my layout the locomotive would be running fine until it got to the track and stop dead I even went so far as to wire the power to the piece of track and...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top