Recent content by caldweda

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Atlas Forum

    Thanks guys After an all too long absence on this forum I'm back. After reading the posts on this thread I realize why I only need to be a member of this forum. Some of the posts really give me a smile as I have been needing one for some time now. No my layout is not faster, cooler, more...
  2. C

    Is the economy hurting your hobby?

    I got back into this hobby after a long absence. When I disassembled the original layout I kept most everything. Yeah, I know, it is all code 100 track with with an MRC 7000 powerpack. A lot has changed and I'm sure I will be into DCC but for the present I will be using everything I still...
  3. C

    progress so far

    Still new here and have been following your progress and I can't help but think your thread would become a sticky for instruction for guys like me who need tons of visuals. Keep the pics coming and congrats on great work. Dennis
  4. C

    Getting back to the Hobby

    Hello to All, My name is Dennis and I have been lurking this forum for a bit. I live in Victoria, Texas in the middle of a triangle bordered by San Antonio, Houston, and Corpus Christi. My son, wife and myself modeled HO quage in the early 90's. Never built a layout but started...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top