Recent content by breezy8

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    Transfer Cabooses (Cabeese)

    I have been looking for a transfer caboose kit for a while. Are there any Mfg's out there still making these kits? If so, who? Thanks for your time....TONY, aka breezy8
  2. B

    monster model works??

    Selector.....nope...TONY here...Eastern WASHINGTON ST
  3. B

    monster model works??

    I am looking at the "old" brick work items. I want to build my roundhouse and this looks great to me....breezy8
  4. B

    Now that Floquil is gone ...

    I have been using MODEL MASTER ACRYLIC....It cleans up easily and works well for me.....
  5. B

    monster model works??

    Has anyone used these products? They look very impressive. If you have, what are your thoughts....???? breezy8
  6. B

    Replacements for Floquil and Polly Scale paints

    Great thread guys. I have one reply and one question...I have found Model Master paints to work very well as a spray paint & brush paint. I have been using their thinner , which seems to work very well, but I was wondering, can I also use 70% alcohol as a thinner.. It is much cheaper.
  7. B

    Possible new link to vehicles

    WOW...!!!!!!!!.... Great selection. wish they had more in the 1940's & 50's....still a great selection.....BREEZY8
  8. B

    4th Annual LCTC MODEL TRAIN & COLLECTABLES SWAP MEET

    On March 28th, the LEWIS CLARK TRAIN CLUB of LEWISTON ,IDAHO, will be having their 4th annual Model Train& collectables swap meet at the Nez Pierce County fairgrounds in LEWISTON, IDAHO. 9:30- 4:00 dealers from WA, OR, Id, & Montana. Hope to see some of you there...breezy8
  9. B

    Pop ups

    What's with ALL the POP UPS......I can hardly navigate to anything.....WHAT GIVES ??????
  10. B

    Large Scale-Outdoors-1:29(or so)-Washington Idaho & Montana Ry Co

    WOW!!! great layout. Where ar you located? I am in Colfax, Wa. Scenery looks a lot like it is around here...Great pics...I am in the planning stages for the WI&M in HO scale. I was raised in Palouse & Potlatch, where we plan on retireing to.....breezy8




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top