Recent content by Backflowteck

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Backflowteck

    Question about turn-outs

    Thanks very much Iron Horseman. Just concerned.
  2. Backflowteck

    Question about turn-outs

    Hi all. I have been looking on this fourm for awhile. I am finlely starting my layout. My question is how do i wire a turn-out to keep it from shorting out? I will be useing atlas code 80 with a nce phpro. I have had this stuff for about a year or 2. Like i said i am finaly getting to start...
  3. Backflowteck

    What do you do for a living?

    I work for the City Of Cocoa as a backflow tech. in the water dept.
  4. Backflowteck

    What do you do for a living?

    Thanks to all. been looking through the threads, you can find anything by looking. John.
  5. Backflowteck

    What do you do for a living?

    New to the post. I work for the city of cocoa {FL} in the water dept. as a backflow tech.. Just starting out in trains in n scale. love this site.:)




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top