Recent content by AVNMechanic

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. A

    My collection.

    Thanks for the comments you guys.
  2. A

    My collection.

    Don't have enough room for a layout right now. But I thought I would share my roster with ya'll. http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/AVNMechanic/
  3. A

    Scenic update for Sweethome Alabama

    Wow, looks great, very realistic!
  4. A

    Hobby Industry Study

    Plastic is made from oil. A non-renewable resource. Price per barrel was recently at a high of $114. So I'm curious if that has anything to do with the prices of plastic trains.
  5. A

    Bogenville Terminal Ry.

    I like the update! Good job.
  6. A

    Bogenville Terminal Ry.

    Hope you don't mind the criticism but on the text for the SD45 on 11April, there are two different sized fonts and some of the description is cut off. I don't know if anyone else sees the cut off but on the second paragraph it looks like "This unit was a relatively _______ from a kitbashing...
  7. A

    Bogenville Terminal Ry.

    I didn't like the colored backgrounds for the trains description text, I think that a black text over one solid background would look nicer. I've always liked black text over white background. I feel the multiple colors were distracting. Just my opinion.
  8. A

    Bogenville Terminal Ry.

    agree with pantoine, great looking trains but the blog text could use some work
  9. A

    New O modeler w/ legacy

    Well, I suppose since I've started buying things for my first layout, I should introduce myself and quit lurking. So, hi, I'm Scott and I'm 27(birthday was yesterday(March 21)). I'm currently in Afghanistan working for L-3 Vertex Aerospace as a helicopter mechanic. I'm planning on building an...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top