ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Pizzalayout

Realignment of the Main Highway

I scrounged some red-clay dirt from our local Little-League ballfield for basic ground cover. Something wasn't right with the roads, so I realigned them to force the viewer's eye to converge on the little town. So far I like how things are turning out.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Layout Photos - General
Added by
Pizzalayout
Date added
View count
466
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device
BLU R1 HD
Aperture
ƒ/2
Focal length
3.5 mm
Exposure time
1/20 second(s)
ISO
100
Filename
IMG_20171106_151523.jpg
File size
900 KB
Date taken
Mon, 06 November 2017 3:15 PM
Dimensions
3328px x 1872px

Share this media





Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top