Tsunami2 reverb question

PMW

I think CV 161-192 are the cvs which allow you to add reverb to a sound effect. Problem is most of these aren't labeled which sound effect they corollate with. Does anyone know what cv would allow me to add echo to the coupler sound?

Somehow I figured this out on another Tsunami2 but I'm lost now 🤯. I think I found a video on youtube but I can't find anything now.

Thanks

I think CV 161-192 are the cvs which allow you to add reverb to a sound effect. Problem is most of these aren't labeled which sound effect they corollate with. Does anyone know what cv would allow me to add echo to the coupler sound?

Somehow I figured this out on another Tsunami2 but I'm lost now 🤯. I think I found a video on youtube but I can't find anything now.

Thanks
If you figured it out on another T-2, place that engine on the programming track, read the values for those cv settings, copy them, and program them into the new decoder.

Great idea. Would I need decoder pro to do that? Really doesn't matter because I sold that engine a couple of years ago when I got sick 😩

Great idea. Would I need decoder pro to do that? Really doesn't matter because I sold that engine a couple of years ago when I got sick 😩
If you still had the engine, put it on the programming track, use your DCC system, and read the cv settings. Write them down. Put the new engine on the programming track, and write the cv 's to the new engine.

Back