Traincontroller silver train stopping on its own

jhfvandy

I have TC silver. I run two trains in opposite directions. I have them both in spontaneous run mode. The trains run fine stopping for each other if blocks are occupied. I restart them as needed since they are in manual drive mode where the computer automatically stops them if the blocks are full and a path cannot be found.

The problem is one of the trains will automatically stop on its own for no apparent reason. The throttle goes to zero and the train stops. This often occurs when the other train is at the other end of the layout. The stopped train has an open path with the route showing on the switchboard. I manually adjust the throttle and the train starts up. Sometimes both trains will stop at the same time but not simultaneously.

I have a digitrax system connected to my traincontroller. There are no problems with the digitrax equipment that I know about. Everything appears to be working fine except for the train stopping for no apparent reason. Has anyone had experience with this problem? I would appreciate your assistance.

Jhfvandy

Back