One A Day

Taken with new Nikon 18-140mm lens. First shot at 24mm, ISO 3200, f22, .30 sec.

18-140-002.jpg

This is my old industrial area, I had lots of room for trucks on that one.

warehouse dist.jpg

I really liked the Swift building. There were a couple loading docks, doors on 3 sides the way I built it. It takes up a fair amount of space with a small stock pen and places for truck traffic. I put embedded the track into the plaster in this layout which really gave more room for stuff.

Dave LASM

Is that a coal loader?
It is a scratch built hopper connected to my gravel operation. It was made from plain paper and some scrap sweeper brushes (found on the street in my old neighborhood).

loading bin 005.JPG

I used JB weld to hold a lot of it together. The conveyor I used in the scene is from Walthers (directions used as scratch paper behind the model)

Thanks for asking!! Dave LASM

It is a scratch built hopper connected to my gravel operation. It was made from plain paper and some scrap sweeper brushes (found on the street in my old neighborhood).

View attachment 187266

I used JB weld to hold a lot of it together. The conveyor I used in the scene is from Walthers (directions used as scratch paper behind the model)

Thanks for asking!! Dave LASM
Now that's being resourcefull👍

Repair shop

repair shop.jpg

You probably recognize the core of the building. It was a parts buy from ebay and I had to make a new opening. The B and O is specifically for Bruette!

This is a scene from the old layout. I had lots of space there (but still not enough). If I ever have lots of money I will be renting an empty building in town and putting a model railroad in there!

Dave LASM

Back