Newbie from Ky

gnufe

Hi,

I'm Stuart and I live in Ky. I have twin 4yo boys and a 3yo daughter who all love trains. I had ho scale trains when I was a kid and still have some cars and locomotives. I bought an old 4x8 layout off of Craigslist just after Christmas and have been letting the kids play with it and getting it to where I can run trains. It's basically a three loop layout. It works but is nothing fancy. After playing with it, I want to build another one... I've been thinking about clearing some room in the garage for a small layout and I like MR's Black River Junction layout. So I'm thinking I will build it and go from there. I'm partial to railroads in Ky with the Cadiz Railroad being my favorite. With that said, I'll be asking questions and reading a lot. My kids love Thomas, too.

Stuart

27e0ed28.jpg

I can't help you with your train or layout questions, but two points to ya sir for spending good quality time with your children. It's gotta be hard keeping electronics and the TV remote out of their hand. You will never regret your efforts.

Kenny

hey welcome, another person from ol 'tucky!! well thats three I know of here ;) me, my friend and you ;) where abouts are you in the ol state of 'tucky?

Louisville for both me and my friend :( would be cool if we could find someone close that we could build the ultimate layout with LOL!!

Back