New to the Forum

Trumpeter100

Hi,

This is my first time on-line in a forum. I'm looking for some help. I've been modeling G Scale for about 25 years. I have an indoor layout and I just converted to battery power. This is what all model railroads should be, WOW, what fun to be able to really control the trains and not have to worry about drops in power or dead spots crossing over a switch, just love it.

Now for the HELP!!!. I purchased an AirWire T 6000 with C-60X Modules and Soundtraxx Tsunami 2 Sound Cards. I've got everything installed and running and I love it, but I for the life of me can't figure out how to program the T 6000 to get independent control of the two locos I converted.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Good Bless.

Attachments

• Remuda Pass 3.jpg
    Remuda Pass 3.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 45
First of all, welcome to our friendly model railroading forum. Like Rico, I cannot help with the AirWire stuff, as I run HO DC. We have some very knowledgeable folks here who may have the answer. I did read on CVP's website that the T-6000 can control 16 different loco addresses, so I know that you can do what you are intending to do. At the bottom of their home page is a link to their user guide, which might have the information for programing the decoders. Here is the link:
USER GUIDE

Good luck and post more pictures.

Welcome to the Forum, and love your layout, I echo the others in that I'm no help here either, but would definitely like to see more of your layout.

Here are some more pics from awhile ago.

Attachments

• Mountain Shot 2.jpg
    Mountain Shot 2.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Remuda Pass 1.jpg
    Remuda Pass 1.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Remuda Pass 3.jpg
    Remuda Pass 3.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Remuda Pass 5 Cribbing.jpg
    Remuda Pass 5 Cribbing.jpg