Looking For Good Online Hobby Shops

quakers1

The Blue Man
Does anyone know of any good online hobby stores. Internet Trains is the only one I know of and I have not found any good ones. Any of you know any? Oh yeah, is there any that have a large selection of SP equipment in HO scale?

-quakers1

In addition to keeping an eye on Walthers for sales, where you can pick up some really good deals from time to time, my staple hobby shop is HobbyLinc at http://www.hobbylinc.com/prods/u.htm. They are not the cheapest place on the web but everything is sold at a discount, they have a very good selection and they deliver fast. Given that this the South, they end to stocking more Southern and Eastern lines than the SP but they still have a reasonable selection. Whistle Stop Hobbies out of Pasadena CA probably has the best stock of SP and UP products in the country in both brass and diesel but you'll pay near or full retail for most items.

Josh has 1 on his response that I buy almost all of my supplies from & that is; Toy Train Heaven & then there is another real good source & that is; Standard Hobby Supply. If you want any foreign stuff at a real good price, there is a place in Miami that you can log onto called; Rocousa.com.

Larry

Back