Just stopping in

okrlroads

Seemed like all the good conversations were missing from other
place:confused: so checked in over here to see what's going on.
Now I know why. Nice looking forum, be checking in every so often to see what everybody is doing.

Welcome
You'll like it here.
At least in this place we can have an educated discussion without the heated 8 year old name calling and such that is prevalent in other forums. The folks here can and do have an "agree to disagree" state of mind. Our common ground is trains and the enjoyment we derive from them.
Stick around, pull up a stool.

Scoot

HOWDY , Saw some of your work on the other street, nice stuff. I like your choice of local . It is more sedate over here, nice to see ya come over.

Howdy, howdy, howdy! Good to see you over here on the Sunny Side of the Street! Yep this is a great forum with a great bunch of folks. Yep a lot more peaceful over here. BTW I am howmus over there. Oh, and don't forget to stop by the coffee house, order whatever you want. Just put it on Fergie's bill. He hasn't been in for a while and is going to flip when he sees his tab.....;) ;) :D

Yeah, you can come over here and turn on the lights and nobody grumbles. :D

Nice to see you here. We enjoy each other's company and abilities, and we have no difficulty when we don't happen to agree...there are so many ways to do things in the hobby that we can all shrug and move on to the next topic....the way it should be.

Back