Just purchased G & W MP15...

g-man69

Hi all,

I just placed an order for this little beauty an Atlas Genesee & Wyoming MP15-DC to take care of the local yard work in my future layout.
Now the big task I need some advice with....

I want to change the center logo to an Indiana & Ohio. I understand that there are services that make customer decals? I have a high quality copy of the logo that's a start.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

Before anyone posts "I&O never had an MP15-DC in their fleet" - I know that maybe the case, however I am taking some creative license with my freelance layout.

1634726109507.pngI&O logo.PNG

I use CircusCitydecals.com. Matt is easy to work, is a commercial graphics designer by trade, is reasonably priced and this is now his full time job. His website has his email address on it. Mention me. Tom O’Connell.

Circus City Decals is located in Wisconsin, USA. I am wondering if you’d be able to find someone in your wonderful country.

Good luck and post photos when completed.

TomO

I use CircusCitydecals.com. Matt is easy to work, is a commercial graphics designer by trade, is reasonably priced and this is now his full time job. His website has his email address on it. Mention me. Tom O’Connell.

Circus City Decals is located in Wisconsin, USA. I am wondering if you’d be able to find someone in your wonderful country.

Good luck and post photos when completed.

TomO
Thanks for the info Tom, I'll have a look at Matt's website. So far I haven't located anyone here in Oz but I'm still searching.

Back