Hi from Canada

Shottglazz

Hi guys,

I'm a total newbie to model RR's. Never had any as a kid, and have limited knowledge of the history of actual trains.

Looking forward to picking the brains of the more knowledgable members here.

Hey Shottglazz - like your handle. Welcome from another Canuck. I've only been a member for a little over a month but everyone here is really helpful, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Thanks CMMR...it's the same handle I use on most forums...comes from a badly-thought out tattoo when I was younger...

Welcome aboard Shottglazz. Where do you hail from? There are quite a few Cannuks on this board. tell us a bit about what you are doing Do you have a layout, circle of track and maybe some of your plans that you want to pick brains about?
Enjoy the forums, friendly bunch here
Cheers
Willis

Hello and welcome. Many of friendly folk here and lots of knowledge here. So don't be afraid to ask for help or anything. Let us know whats on your min and as to what you may want out of a layout.

Thanks for the welcomes guys - I posted a thread looking for advice...basically I am looking to acquire a locomotive, tender & a few cars for an 1860's-era train. It doesn't need to be working, as it's going to be used with miniatures for a table-top game.

I'm hoping to get some advice on where to acquire it (and a few feet of track) without breaking the bank.

Back