Hello from the Siskiyous

Hello All, building a HO model railroad in a room in our loft, approximately 20' x 23'. Looking at a John Armstrong design, Durango Ophir & Northern in his book 18 Tailor Made Model Railroad track plans.
Welcome to the Forum, lots of knowledgeable members here, (but I'm not one of them).:D
I look forward to seeing this build of yours, so lots of 📸 please, then we can follow along.
Ask any questions, and we will try our best to help.

Reminds me, how's your train station coming along ????
I haven’t done hardly anything in the last couple weeks, worked on renovating the room and haven’t done much since. Computer broke down where I was doing my track planning and dropped that to get worked on yesterday. I haven’t done diddly and just started looking at the layout again this week. I haven’t touched my ship or station in weeks. Been very busy at work and have had covid this week so just no motivation…..

I haven’t done hardly anything in the last couple weeks, worked on renovating the room and haven’t done much since. Computer broke down where I was doing my track planning and dropped that to get worked on yesterday. I haven’t done diddly and just started looking at the layout again this week. I haven’t touched my ship or station in weeks. Been very busy at work and have had covid this week so just no motivation…..
WOW and I thought I'd had a couple of bad weeks, that's a bummer, I hope the track plan you were working on is salvageable, considering you were close to finishing it if I remember correctly.
If you can get something completed (like the station 😁 ) It would give a nice push to get some more done.

Back