Construction station "Schwarzburg" Faller kit.

ximo

Still lacks many details, this is a breakthrough for the construction of the station "schwarzburg" is only the central building ...

imagen016sr2.jpg

imagen020nl1.jpg

imagen021fh7.jpg

imagen024qj0.jpg

Regards ximo.

Very nice, ximo. I like all the vines and moss growing on the station building and roof. Is that clock real in the tower?

Very nice job on that tile roof. That must have taken some careful and tedious brush work.

very nice and precise detail work, ximo. Do the window shades actually go up and down or are you just showing the building in various stages of completion?

Thanks Jim, I am building step by step and try it very slowly so the result is as real as possible but, now I'm detailing the facade ..

imagen018bv9.jpg

Regards ximo.

Beautiful detailing those rock walls, ximo. I like they way you have the weeds growing in the stairs too.

Looks great but, just as a suggestion, I would trim away some of the vines from the top window. Most building owners would trim them to keep them away from blocking the view out the window.

Last edited by a moderator:
ximo, sorry for the bad spelling in my last post. I've changed it to the correct spelling so, hopefully, my suggestion may actually make some sense. :)

Back