Con Cor Amtrak Superliners

I was wondering what you all think they are worth. Does Con Cor make good products. I know Walthers makes good passenger cars as I own 5 of them and am very happy with how they look and run, However I havent really looked at any other make. Opinions?

I have 12 Con-Cor Superliners that I bought used at a Hobby Shop in Sarasota, Fl. about 10 years ago & they were lighted for $120.00 for all.
I had to add some weight to them & I'm going to add some more this week.
They are an average piece of rolling stock(passenger), nothing outstanding.
Mine don't have interiors & I sprayed the windows w/clear to cloud them so no one knows if they have interiors or not.

Larry

Well I am bidding on about 11 of them on ebay, I have them at and around ten to fifteen dollars plus shipping. They all have tinted windows so I cant tell if they have an interrior. I dont plan on bidding any higher but have hope that I get them as a set so shipping will be less per unit. I normaly try to buy more then on item from a person so that I dont have to pay so much for shipping. These have the older Horn and Hook couplers but I plan to update them all to Kaydee as soon as possable. That is if I win them. Seems that others are droping out at around the 15 dollar mark on them anyway. I think I payed more for my walthers cars. They are southern pacific Sunset limited.

Well I won 5 of them so far, We will see in the morning how many more I will win. I got out bid on one but I will let it go. 5 is enough for me but I may still win up to 10 of them. My highest bid is 16 for a few of them but I will not go any higher then that.

Concor cars are nice, but need weight, and some bolster plate work (the one car I have is wobbly). I'd recommend replacing them with a set of Walthers trucks.

Back