Can anyone identify this HO gauge layout?

GEfan

Hi All,
A few years ago, when searching around the net I came across a small home-made website that promoted the guy's HO scale railroad based on the Milwaukee Road I think. I saved the pictures off because it was a fascinating model railroad, with great scenery and operating potential, but having now come to find it again .. I cannot for the life of me find the website - which may have gone to the great server in the sky of course. Just wondered if anyone could identify it and what happened to it and its website?

I seem to think that Madison was in the title, but I could be totally wrong... a couple of the pictures I have saved are below. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_0399-794x600.jpg

IMG_0418-795x599.jpg

IMG_0447-796x596.jpg

These aren't my images, and I hope I am not offending anyone by posting them.

Rich

Hi All,
A few years ago, when searching around the net I came across a small home-made website that promoted the guy's HO scale railroad based on the Milwaukee Road I think. I saved the pictures off because it was a fascinating model railroad, with great scenery and operating potential, but having now come to find it again .. I cannot for the life of me find the website - which may have gone to the great server in the sky of course. Just wondered if anyone could identify it and what happened to it and its website?

I seem to think that Madison was in the title, but I could be totally wrong... a couple of the pictures I have saved are below. Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 120302

View attachment 120303

View attachment 120304

These aren't my images, and I hope I am not offending anyone by posting them.

Rich

I am heading to the LHS tomorrow. Maybe someone there will recognize something. TomO

Back