Are You a Toy Train Junkie? Don't worry, You are Not Alone and it's Not Fatal

I don't have any "Toy Trains" , I have scale models that I use to run three dimensional micro-economic simulations . At least I will be when I get around to laying track.
At first I thought you were joking, but it occurred to me you might be serious.

I apologize if I offended you in any way.

You have every right to enjoy your scale models in any way you choose!

Last edited:
At first I thought you were joking, but it accrued to me you might be serious.

I apologize if I offended you in any way.

You have every right to enjoy your scale models in any way you choose!

No offense taken,

It was meant to be both. "Toy" implies that you never grew up . "Scale" implies that you made it as far as puberty but not necessarily to adulthood. A subtle difference, but I can count to 10 and I know most of my ABCs now.

No offense taken,

It was meant to be both. "Toy" implies that you never grew up . "Scale" implies that you made it as far as puberty but not necessarily to adulthood. A subtle difference, but I can count to 10 and I know most of my ABCs now.
I'm relieved and glad. :)

I have Lionel O27, about as toy as you can get. I have Lionel Vision Line scale locomotives and rolling stock. They are all toys to me. That's the beauty of my toys. I enjoy them all like a little kid.

As Boris pointed out to me, I do run some prototypical trains, but I also enjoy my Silly Peanuts Halloween trains and many others like it.

That's me, that's how I enjoy my trains. That's why I was concerned I may have offended you. Nobody should rain on anybody's parade.

Back