Any Interest in rolling stock

Sorry been absent was moving a radial arm saw to different building tried to sell it I thought cheap ($200) one guy said it's too big and another wanted the table part to adjust up and down I don't think either one knew what a radial arm saw is even though had a photo
so I tweaked my knee or leg whatever it hurts same leg That got shattered when lady tried to do me in on my motorcycle at 50 mph
compound fracture of femur and shattered knee cap So brace back on a using crutch this sucks

Anyway for shipping a usps medium box is $17 Looks like I can get at least 8 or more in one so lets say $16 for the cars plus shipping
A large usps is $23 not sure what will fit in one maybe even a smaller building ??
I'm still making a list for what I've found so far

before pict and after still have a 3 x 24 and a 3 x 20 to take down but they can wait
WOW! I'm hoping your feeling a lot better soon, using a crutch is a pain (no pun intended) I have to use both of mine occasionally, and I hate it.

Sorry been absent was moving a radial arm saw to different building tried to sell it I thought cheap ($200) one guy said it's too big and another wanted the table part to adjust up and down I don't think either one knew what a radial arm saw is even though had a photo
so I tweaked my knee or leg whatever it hurts same leg That got shattered when lady tried to do me in on my motorcycle at 50 mph
compound fracture of femur and shattered knee cap So brace back on a using crutch this sucks

Anyway for shipping a usps medium box is $17 Looks like I can get at least 8 or more in one so lets say $16 for the cars plus shipping
A large usps is $23 not sure what will fit in one maybe even a smaller building ??
I'm still making a list for what I've found so far

before pict and after still have a 3 x 24 and a 3 x 20 to take down but they can wait
Mike: I would be interested in the large USPS with as many cars you can get into it. Looking for CP, GN or NP boxcars. Let me know via PM

Later

Todh

Mike: Not a problem as I am not in a hurry. Basement gremlins - those something like computer gremlins? Have those. Anyway, do you happen to have any decaled for your railroad? Be interested in a few of those if so then they can stay alive on my railroad.

Later

todh

Mike, just saw this thread, hope I am not too late responding…
First and foremost, hope you heal up asap and can get off the crutches, been there and done that, no fun…
Interested in rolling stock, hopefully we can help each other out…

I have a few I think all the DCC ones are gone so most of the ones left are DC

I have my lists of cars done I think ??? Will work on engines next I think there's like 140 or so

Been kind of busy had my nephew go missing from a medical facility a week ago and so far no one can find him This was out in the country side location wise He has brain damage from a car accident years ago He still functions pretty good just can't drive or hold a job and has short term memory loss

The local sheriff is looking and had two tracking dogs out no luck so far they are using drones with heat sensing

It doesn't look good at all temps down to 30 I can only walk so much right now but am taking my Porlaris Sportsman 570 out to look

Thanks for the reply! Very sorry to hear about your nephew, I hope he is found soon and in good health.

No rush on the list of engines. I just started building my first true layout, using stuff my dad bought and stored more than 20 years ago. My last layout was a simple oval in 1977, HO scale, which was a blue box Athearn Amtrak train that I still have. I have about 20 engines from my dad's collection, and about half of them are steam locos. I'm looking for 1 or 2 diesel engines to add to my layout.

I have a few I think all the DCC ones are gone so most of the ones left are DC

I have my lists of cars done I think ??? Will work on engines next I think there's like 140 or so

Been kind of busy had my nephew go missing from a medical facility a week ago and so far no one can find him This was out in the country side location wise He has brain damage from a car accident years ago He still functions pretty good just can't drive or hold a job and has short term memory loss

The local sheriff is looking and had two tracking dogs out no luck so far they are using drones with heat sensing

It doesn't look good at all temps down to 30 I can only walk so much right now but am taking my Porlaris Sportsman 570 out to look
Sorry to hear about your nephew, hopefully you'll find him safe and well.

DSC_0652.JPG

Just something about this Geep makes me smile.

And wanted to add my nephew missing sin Nov 11 we have found no trace of him I think when it gets a little warmer I will go out some more on my four wheeler and search as long as my leg can take it some days can't get down the basement steps Doc says may need some follow up surgery I'll pass on that if I can

Very sorry to hear that your nephew is still missing. I hope your leg doesn't keep you from doing the things you need to do, and the things you enjoy doing.

Back