2-4-4-2 Steam Loco

kgstakes

2-4-4-2 Pulling into Barnesville Junction. This is from my second layout and the locomotive was my fist one I have DCC and sound installed in it. The decoder is a MRC decoder. It's ok but wish I had the person install it put a different decoder in it.

If I'm suppose to put videos of my railroad some place else, please tell me.
Thank you to all of you I really appreciate seeing the things you all do and thank you for allowing me to share my model railroad with you.

Here's a picture of a brass locomotive that was my dad's now mine. One is with the drivers in motion and the other sitting still. Some day I want to put sound in it as well (DCC). It has an old PFM Sound in it now.

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

Don't want to bore you all too much, one last set of pictures.

This is a HO scale log house I built that I always wanted to build full size. Still might some day.

Enjoy the pictures.

1712530516731.jpeg

1712530543639.jpeg

1712530568976.jpeg

1712530588648.jpeg

1712530609478.jpeg

1712530630112.jpeg

NYC yes!!! Engine like that use to go through his home town and when he say a brass engine he bought it. I remember mother was none too happy when she found out how much he paid for it.

I just glad he kept it all these years and now it’s mine to run on my railroad. Be nice to have dcc and sound in it. Maybe I’ll have someone do that for me someday. With lights that would be great!!

NYC yes!!! Engine like that use to go through his home town and when he say a brass engine he bought it. I remember mother was none too happy when she found out how much he paid for it.

I just glad he kept it all these years and now it’s mine to run on my railroad. Be nice to have dcc and sound in it. Maybe I’ll have someone do that for me someday. With lights that would be great!!
New York Central H10, i saw a brass one painted and so tempting. But $300 is a little over my budget. They are quite rare though, since most rail fans only know about Hudsons, Niagaras and Mohawks.

After our move and I get things settled down a bit I’ll dig it out and take some real close up shots of it.

It has a scoop of the bottom of the tender to pick up water. Don’t see that detail on very many models. Back then or now.

Back