sw1200

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to your Virtual Model Railroad Club on the web. Want join in the convesations?

Register for your free membership today!

1. pedrop

Looking for a SW1500

Hello Guys! :) I am modeling a brazilian railroad called EFA, that use only four Sw1200, one Sw1500 and four C30-7. Does somebody knows who produces SW1500 in N scale? I have seen some on sales, but actually they are SW1200, not SW1500. I need a real SW1500. Also I need the C30-7. Where can...
  2. Downtown

Downtown

Downtown switcher works the Soledad job.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.