Search results

1. Y

Milk-it does the railroad good! HOmogenized!

I have a question about the milking industry dating in about the 1950's. Milk and mail will be the main supporters of my freelanced railroad. I'm not quite sure what all supporting buisness are needed to make it all possible. I currently have rolling stock and a few structures such as milk...
  2. Y

Walthers F40PH drive parts needed

I have an older DC walthers f40ph that I am having a hard time finding parts for. I am needing the dogbone driveshafts and the female shaft reciever that mounts to the trucks. I went nuts trying to find them at walthers and ebay but so far no luck. Maybe I'm doing something wrong in my search...
  3. Y

DC Loco issue

This is the first time I have ever had this happen, I have a Atlas sw1500 switcher that runs great and a lifelike docside that runs great. Here's the problem-when they are both on the same track there is a voltage drop and they run in opposite directions. I cant figure this out.
  4. Y

Printable links for structures?

Does anyone know of any good links to sites with some printable drawings or plans for ho structures of any kind?
  5. Y

Master Creations Watt Moreland Waxworks

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find the Waxworks kit so here I am hoping someone here might know where one can be had. The only one I have located is at Deben publications, but they want about 300.00 more than what its worth. If anyone knows where either the first edition or se is...
  6. Y

Just a thought (poof)

I am new here, but have been lurking for quite some time now. Anyways, the idea is to start a give-away or donations forum kinda similar to the one at archerytalk.com . Its been alot of fun giving excess items away to people who can use and or need them. Mind you its not for people who just...

Back