Search results

1. S

Best websites for modern HO scale automobiles

Today I found a site calles 3000toys out of MO. They have modern cars, but most are very high end like Mercedes, Audi..etc. Nothing wrong with that, but not everyone in my neigborhood would be driving high end cars lol
  2. S

Best base

Interesting! Can you elaborate on "spine frame?" Like around the foam, or underneath?
  3. S

Best base

My first one on plywood
  4. S

Best base

All this has been very helpful everyone. I appreciate it very much.
  5. S

Best base

My plywood base was for wargaming and didn't need to account for things like sidewalk and road depth...etc. So I need something I can carve into. I am a newbie and no offense taken, but I figured I would try this forum just to see because I know with train layouts scenery is a big component.
  6. S

Best base

Would love to hear opinions on the best base for a 2ft X 3ft layout. No trains. I do HO scale modeling with no trains and just love doing layouts. The first terrain I did was for Wargaming and not HO scale and I used plywood. Was thinking about going with a Styrofoam to cut out a pond for my...
  7. S

Best websites for modern HO scale automobiles

Just as the title says. I am looking for modern vehicles for my layout. Most of what I see is 50s. Thanks in advance!!
  8. S

Painting laser printed sidewalk

They feel like thick paper. Sorry, I am a newbie so not familiar with the terminology of everything yet. Thank you everyone!!
  9. S

Painting laser printed sidewalk

Are there any transparent gray or concrete paints out there that would still show the lines all ready etched in laser printed HO scale sidewalks?
  10. S

Newbie here. Love the hobby so far!

Hi everyone. I am new to the hobby and forum. I have done 1 2ftx2ft fantasy terrain layout. I am not doing trains, but moving to a 2ft by 2ft HO scale scenery. I did the last on plywood as my base. I am looking forward to learning from the forum and meeting like minded individuals.

Back