Search results

1. B

Stockyards Omaha, NE

Stockyards Omaha, NE 100 year old photos, I believe from they were from the Durham Museum Archives, but I am not sure. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20...
  2. B

Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs IA

2/23/2008 UP, BNSF, SF, IAIS, KCS, TFM, IC in Council Bluffs, Iowa ___________________________________________ UP's Main Yard looking West: ___________________________________________ Iowa Interstate Railroad (IAIS) ___________________________________________ More...
  3. B

Omaha's Laurtzen Gardens / Kenefick Park

Omaha's Laurtzen Gardens / Kenefick Park The Model Railroad Garden: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 And Kenefick Park: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
  4. B

The Last Run

The Last Run My dad made me empty out my room at his house now that I have my own house. One of the things that has been sitting there idle for a dozen years now was my old N Scale model Railroad Layout. I decided to stage this "last run" before I dismantle the layout. I have every...
  5. B

Following the OMAX

Following the OMAX I was shooting an update photo of a local Condo Project when I see a Caboose come rolling by. I was kind of taken back because since the 80's Cabooses are not really used much anymore. However this Caboose was on the back of the OMAX train. The OMAX is Omaha Public Power...
  6. B

Union Pacific Working The OWH

Union Pacific Working The OWH: Below are a few quick photos of the UP working the OWH (Omaha's Newspaper) in the "new" north downtown. 1. Two locomotives backing in to the OWH storage Tracks: 2. Looking southwest you can barely see the brown brick building just below the First...

Back