Search results

1. R

HO Scale Lumber Wrap Grafics

Does anybody out there have HO scale lumber wraps grafics for flat cars? If so would you be willing to share them(not having much luck finding on the web). I am looking for 1940/1950's "Weyerhaeuser" brand. Thanks Richard
  2. R

What is your favorite Building on your layout?

I actually think I have two, both of which are designed by me and scratch built. Richard (CNW Peninsula Div.)
  3. R

Here are some pictures of my layout build

Those first pictures were from back in 2003 when I started the build. Here are some of the way it looks now. And a basic drawing of the track plan, which has some changes and additions since. As time goes on I will post more detailed pictures of the various towns on the layout. But for now I...
  4. R

Here are some pictures of my layout build

All bench work was built using furniture grade 3/4" Furniture Grade Plywood, designed on a computer and built in my cabinet shop. Brought home into the basement and screwed together.
  5. R

How do I post the following?

1: Pictures of my layout and structures that I have built? 2: Items that I have for sale? Thanks Richard - CNW Peninsula Div.
  6. R

I am new to the forum

Hi Greg, I would like to see pictures of your layout. Where on the forum would I find them? Richard
  7. R

I am new to the forum

I have been looking at the forum every so often, but I might now try to get a little more involved. I model the Chicago & North Western Peninsula Div. in Michigan Upper Peninsula and a little bit of Wisconsin in that area. I am in HO scale, DCC Radio controlled by CVP Products. I have been...

Back