Search results

1. C

Walschaerts Valve Gear w/o Combination Lever?

Hey everyone! I've finally finished the geometry and calculations for my G Scale 4-6-0 Live steamer project. Tricky getting things to work together and still be able to be manufacturable by myself. I designed a Walschaerts valve gear, but didn't put in a combination lever. With almost no...
  2. C

Kato Zephyr DCC?

Hey everyone, I just picked up the Kato Silver Streak Zephyr 6 piece set, with the EMD5A loco. Does anyone know what DCC Sound board will be a close to drop in fit? Or at least minimal modification required? Thanks Cade
  3. C

What could happen?

Hey everyone. I'm working on my new N scale layout and am building a control box that can switch the tracks between conventional DC power and DCC power. My question though is: What would happen if I accidentally put a DCC equipped locomotive on a DC track? or vise versa... My assumption is...
  4. C

N Scale J Class DCC Lights Issue

Hello! I just installed a SoundTraxx Micro Tsunami in my Bachmann N Scale J Class locomotive. This is my first time using DCC, and I was very excited on how easy everything was to setup and get going! I'm having a problem with the lights however.... in forward, the forward AND Reverse light...

Back