Search results

1. N

Ready to try again

All spurs and sidings are going to serve industrys. The gray section is going to be a grade and eventually leveled out. The loop will serve as an interchange. The part marked by green will be hidden by the elevated track above it. As in my prior plans the elevated level will be on a...
  2. N

Ready to try again

I want to pull empties from the yard to serve the industries and take "full" cars and drop them at the interchange. I want to add some crossovers in the yard so the switcher can get out. I am also going to add a loop on the 4x8 that tucks under the upper level with the intention of having the...
  3. N

Ready to try again

Ok, So I added a wye track for engine reversal. I also added some crossovers in the upper yard so that my road switcher could pull cars in and then still leave. Based on my space a runaround track wont work. What do you all think?
  4. N

Ready to try again

I used my 4X8 as a learning tool and I am now ready for better things. I have developed this track plan using the atlas rts. The tan marks are supposed to be a grade and I plan to have the yard be elevated above the mainline/industies. The gray area represents what will be elevated. I...

Back