Search results

1. C

Layout Take 3... ??

EDIT: I APPOLOGIZE FOR THE QUALITY OF THE SCAN, FILE SIZE IS AN ISSUE Well, it’s me again. Long absences seem to be my thing. Work keeps me busy in spurts so my creative energy’s get pulled away from model railroading. During those absences, I’m still reading and lurking in the forums, I’m...
  2. C

First layout planning... Take 2

Hello All, First I must apologize for my 6 month absence. I previously got some discussion rolling on ideas for my first layout, I got a lot of good advice, and Jos/Grove Den put together some spectacular sketches. A lot has changed in the last 6 months. The wife and I finally completed our...
  3. C

real world considerations for model bridges

In the short time since I’ve joined these forums, I received an outpouring of support and help from those of you out there. I love reading all of the threads but rarely ever feel like I would anything positive to add to the discussion, as I’m learning all of this myself still. That said I...
  4. C

First Time Layout Planning?? HELP!

Hi, New to the these boards and fairly new to the hobby. Some quick background on me that may help those of you out there who wish to respond shape your answers. -I work as a Structural Engineer in Chas SC, so i have a basic understanding of most math/science/physics etc. -In college I...

Back