Search results

1. R

DCC sound on DC layout?

OK my searches only seem to bring up converting to DCC not actually what I'm wanting. Before I get too deep I just want to add I don't need to be sold on the advances in DCC and how great it is and why I need to buy all this new expensive equipment to turn power on and off. That being said I...
  2. R

Mill layout take three

Revamped the mill layout once again and I think I can live with it ... originally I was wanting to replicate the early days of wm ritter lumber in the hazel creek valley.... upon reading I discovered I like parts of other of the Ritter mills so I decided to mix it up .... the mill more closely...
  3. R

Lack of Reference Photos?

Hopefully this is the right forum for this... I'm having troubles finding good reference photos for my layout I'm planning. It is based in 1909-1920. The issue I'm having is all photos are in B&W and nonexistent. I would visit the area however thanks to the TVA it is under 80' of water and...
  4. R

Switching in Tunnels HO

So I'm wanting to get back to modeling because I want my son to have the same experience I did growing up .... I'm still in the contemplation planing stages but stumbled upon this forum and figured I could use y'all as a sounding board and get some recent experience/knowledge feedback. I read...

Back