Search results

1. C

Layout design, & track ware program questions

My father is looking into building a HO layout in my old bedroom in the basement since its empty now. I made a basic diagram of the room in paint, with an outline of around the room bench work in the style that he would like to build. What software would be best for me to work on designing this?
  2. C

Need tips on kitbashing a BQ23-7 and who custom paints loco's?

Looking for someone to custom paint a loco after its kit bashed, anyone really good at that or that does it for a living or on the side? I do not want to attempt it myself at this time. It will be the Chessie System paint scheme. I plan to kitbash a Atlas gold series undecorated HO B23-7 with...
  3. C

My new holiday layout for under the christmas tree started

I just started building my layout for the holidays under our Christmas tree but I decided to do something a little different since its just for fun. I will be running 2 simple HO ovals on a 4'w x 5'3"L platform built out of 1/2 plywood and 1x3 lumber. I will be modeling a winter scene on the...
  4. C

Please help with future under the tree 4'x6' or 4'x8' track plan.

First off I would like to say hello because I am new here, I have been playing with trains since I was 1 (N,HO, & O27) but took a hiatus for the last few years while playing with cars. I am getting back into the train hobby particuarly HO Scale and I am currently in the planning stages of...

Back