Search results

1. S

Been A While--Heres What Im working On

angry bear ;)
  2. S

some more progress while I wait for my trees, gotta build a waterfall this weekend
  3. S

gotta wait a month for 100 or so trees to come in. Blah
  4. S

thanks Mike
  5. S

the top of the higher mountain will eventually be a working gondola and ski run with a lodge The golf course will have a clubhouse with restaurant and a path leading to a water fall the power transformers are just loosely there so crooked, until I wire em up
  6. S

havent been on here for a while. Building an 18 hole golf course on my layout. Theres tracks but trains dont run, I care 99% about building scenery and 1% about the trains I figure it will be April until I reach a point where I am somewhat satisfied with the layout, been at it for 3 years now.
  7. S

Working on Layout Again

thanks everyone the biggest benefit I get from the layout is it is so relaxing. When Im in the basement working on it, everything just seems right with my world
  8. S

Working on Layout Again

:)
  9. S

Working on Layout Again

couple more feel free to be critical,..I am in the learning phase
  10. S

Working on Layout Again

didnt touch it from April to November,...back on it now,....my first layout ever,.....heres some pics from progress (slow progress :p )
  11. S

Took The Summer Off

didnt even look at the train set from April to a few days ago. Back at it hard now that the snow is flying. Looking forward to picking up some good ideas from here
  12. S

Go Easy On Me

awesome thanks :) I have a feeling I'll end up painting the mountain multiple times. I just cant quite figure out a proper color scheme
  13. S

Go Easy On Me

thanks that makes me feel fantastic :D
  14. S

This might interest you..

Just looked at this for the first time. Absolutely stunning work. wowowow
  15. S

Go Easy On Me

Its a Woodland Scenics rock wall, if you want I can dig out the model number
  16. S

Go Easy On Me

well I dont smell too rosy at the best of times so I guess it all works out in the end
  17. S

Go Easy On Me

oh must give credit to girlfriend for working on it with me or I will suffer the consequences :rolleyes:

Back