Search results

1. F

My new yet unnamed layout.

This is my first layout in well over a decade. But in its planned decided I wanted to do it right from the ground up. I model mostly UP, SP, with a little fantasy steam excursion and Amtrak thrown in. Going to try and post up to where I am at this point. I these pictures is the beginning of the...
  2. F

Looking for custom painting/detail services.

I am looking to have 3 superliner's done up in amtrak california scheme. This is N scale btw. The San Joaquin scheme to be more exact as I already have a loco to pull it till they eventually if ever bring out a F59PHI in N scale in that scheme. The cars (1 Coach, 1 Coach-baggage, 1 Lounge)...
  3. F

Custom painting/detailing?

Not sure if I am crossing any lines here or not. If so please remove. Any of you out there that have custom with done have any go to people or services? I want to have some custom superliners done and am looking around asking those who know. Jason
  4. F

Old Atlas GP30 motor/flywheel upgrade?

I have searched high and low and am wondering if there is any way to upgrade an old Atlas - Rocco (Austria) made version of the GP30 to a more modern mechanism? I got this loco last week in a Ebay lot for stupid cheap. Didn't run well at first at all but got it all lubed up and runs rather well...
  5. F

Hello from CA.

I am new to the boards but not to model railroading. I have been modeling in primarily N Scale since I was 5 and am now 37. I am just getting back into the hobby of N Scale and also have some 1.5" scale trains too. Look forward to catching up on what I have missed out on in the hobby. Jason

Back