Search results

1. AmericaWestLines

New Layout for LASM

Ok. Thanks. I will keep looking for a shade with a RR motif.
  2. AmericaWestLines

New Layout for LASM

How do you think those backdrops would look as a window covering ? I tried using a 3d map but it did not look good with the light coming through from behind.
  3. AmericaWestLines

Minot, ND - Souris River N Scalers

For those viewing who are not familiar with your Gassman Coulee trestle posted on the Minotors facebook
  4. AmericaWestLines

Freelancing.....

ah yes, get that equipment out there to work. It doesn't make money in the paint booth. I have been patching, (covering the Lionel name with my magnetized logo) and didn't know it!
  5. AmericaWestLines

Freelancing.....

Greg Can I ask what "patched" locos refers to ?
  6. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

When my grandfather's train arrived a couple years ago I began a study of model trains as well as railroad history. As a way of leaving a slightly more interesting family tree to my son I then blended my mother's extensive genealogical research into a railroad empire. In that spirit I merged...
  7. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

Its nice that you still have your friend with you on the layout.
  8. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

I may have missed it in all these posts but do you have any photos of your friends GC&W ?
  9. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

Any rails still nearby?
  10. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

That beautiful inn has been vacant over 2 years. Thats not good. You could really expand the Logan Valley in there.
  11. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

Wrong bus, same idea
  12. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

Seems to be a Toyota in it here
  13. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

Thats a great photo. It should be in that book. It focused on NP. and GN. Mentioned UP and SF also.
  14. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

It was just a paragraph in this book. No specifics were given.
  15. AmericaWestLines

Logan Valley

I read that MILW served Yellowstone Park through Gallatin Gateway. Are you familiar with that? Was it a bus service?
  16. AmericaWestLines

Freelancing.....

Only numbers that i have seen show a decrease in deaths. The rules have changed, new quiet zones are not like the old city bans.
  17. AmericaWestLines

CMW 55 Fords

Now you've done it! Also in the family: 50 merc, 41 linclon , what looks like the nose of 59 ford, And 60's lincoln, not quite a limo but it felt like it. This could get expensive.
  18. AmericaWestLines

CMW 55 Fords

'55 is close enough for me but a '57 2 door is what the founder drove in my lifetime. Have you seen 2 doors?
  19. AmericaWestLines

The history of our railroads

Hostile takeover has a pleasant ring to it.
  20. AmericaWestLines

The history of our railroads

America West Lines had hoped that Feb 7 would be their revised inauguration day, but like much of railway development, that will not be close! There is so much history of railroads to learn that has taken time and as this is a genealogical road, the Chairman is also studying the shareholders...

Back