Search results

1. M

Home layout at risk and a solution

You didn't explain to her that she gets the entire house while the garage and basement are yours?
  2. M

Mountain passes....?

Rollins pass, before the Moffat tunnel.
  3. M

Google Goof... Heh, heh...

It's not a glitch. Google maps uses many layers of images for both dates and zoom levels, with mass amounts of images stitched together to form the layer you are looking at. They were finally able to update that zoom level to the most recent image of your specific area. They do the whole...
  4. M

Horse Shoe Curve Traffic

It's still a very heavy main line for NS, no secondary status to it. Traffic has its ups and downs. Last time I was there (march of this year) there was maybe 15-30 mins between trains. If you're at Galitzen, the Portage tunnel is to the south. I believe that section of the line carries a...
  5. M

bachmann flextrack

Well, why should they? Look at only one side of the coin all you want and complain. Call it crooked business practices that you aren't saving an additional $3 if you feel the need. Capitalism has it's pros and cons, but realize that extra bit of money isn't necessarily going into the pocket...
  6. M

is this cheating?

And autoracks were developed 30+ years before he stated.....
  7. M

Utah railway project

Have a track plan, and layout size? You said this is very loosely based, but are you doing an out and back from Martin, to Utah RW Junction, then back through Helper on to Grand Junction? Coal movements from the Wildcat mine (whether UP or Utah Railway) typically move from/through Martin west...

Back