Search results

1. D

Slightly off Topic Show off

Patience and the proper tools. I think that applies to everything. It's good for the soul and the brain. Jester
  2. D

Slightly off Topic Show off

Impressive sir! Very Impressive. Just doing the rigging on those is an art form. Model building and detailing is a huge part of this darn Train addiction. So, Not far off topic. Besides, who doesn't love a few pics of a well executed model anything? Jester
  3. D

WEEKLY PHOTO FUN 10-18 thru 10-24

Love love love those flats with the Trailers on them. Are those curves superelevated? Jester
  4. D

New Athearn Locomotive at Trainfest will be...?

As I am just retuning to the hobby after an unexplainable and very long Hiatus, I just wasn't prepared for the direction the Hobby has gone. Not that I am going on a rant here ala Dennis Miller, But, when did everything become a collectable? I can't even find Intermodal Well Cars, The FP45 I...
  5. D

New Athearn Locomotive at Trainfest will be...?

They will announce it, it will take a year for it to come out, and then every person that didn't pre-order it will be SOL. And then they will be gone. Out of stock, Discontinued, Out of Production. Go to Ebay... At Least that is how it has worked for me in the past. But I'm not bitter. And I'm...
  6. D

WEEKLY PHOTO FUN 9-13 thru 9-19

That's some nice looking snow. I want a Winter scene on my layout. You'll have to post some of the Techniques.. Really jealous. Nice Job!

Back