Search results

1. W

thoughts?

I am starting my first real layout in "N". it will have a plywood base .them the green board insulation from lowes. should I cove the foam with grass paper and they stick my "mini highway and parking lots on the grass paper or put down the road and parking and they try to "grass" in the yard...
  2. W

layout repair

how can u repair small holes in the board style insulation? I used it as a base on my layout.thanks
  3. W

qestions from a beginner

im thinking about DCC. how do I get started and where do I start. this is all new to me, im just getting started with dc power. thanks
  4. W

tool name or place to buy

looking for the tool that u use on the trucks where the needle end of axle goes. I have a couple trucks that need a cleanup in that area. don't wanna turn freely.thanks
  5. W

redecked any ready

heres 2 of my redecked flatcars. one of the uncovered old decks in background. new lift to a $3 car.
  6. W

2 part question.

( see pict). got this at a show for $10. guy ran on a test track. was a bit nosey. 1. anywhere to get the missing hand rails . both sides missing form the cab to front . rest are there. 2. and how do I oil this . thanks
  7. W

flat car deck

any ideas to replace flat car decks. I bought several trailer train flat cars that have the grey plastic deck . but they have 6 unwanted holes in each. looking for a new deck
  8. W

coupler change

I have a chance to buy some marklin depressed flats at a good price, but they have like hook and loop couplers. how hard is it to change them over to kadee?
  9. W

looking for this >>>>>>>>>>>

think I have a lead on the decals. im have never painted a loco . this location is the con agra plant in Hurlock Maryland on MD16.i have a loco . getting there piece at a time
  10. W

parts avaible

im looking for a spirit of 76 loco.there are a lot of them on ebay. but must are missing handrails. is there a source for replacement parts?
  11. W

made my own......................

someone left one of the center doors partially open and it leaked out in shipment. LOL
  12. W

made my own......................

heres a homemade coal load. comments welcome
  13. W

advice needed!!!

my room is 7 x7 ft square. I have a 7 x3 foot table on one side and it has a small table extension off of that. I wanna go around the whole room perimeter , but the door is the problem. and I don't wanna crawl under the rails. is there a way to make a removable piece so I can still get in and...
  14. W

there website says its a RS3M
  15. W

I just want the locomotive. its Maryland & delaware
  16. W

anybody that can custom make this loco for me? I see it thru my window on every run to Cambridge maryland
  17. W

decals

tried to buy what I wanted, but no luck. so.. I made my own. heres the pict. just gotta cut and apply. seemed easy to do. hope they look this good on my stock.
  18. W

unimog

does anyone have one of these? and will it fit on HO track? thanks
  19. W

storage

whats a safe and economical way to store engines and cars if the original boxes are gone?
  20. W

help finding loads

would you please post a picture. thanks

Back