Search results

1. L

Choice of ho shingles

Shingle response Thanks to ya'll for sharing your experiences. Right now the Bar Mills product looks good. I have used the Builders in Scale wood shingles. They were tough to get into place and stay. Probably my ineptness. Lee
  2. L

Choice of ho shingles

I would appreciate hearing of your experience with shingles in HO scale. Which suppliers product has served you best? Of those that I have used, the best came in a kit from Scale Structures Ltd. But, they do not offer the shingles as an individual item. Also, if you have developed a...
  3. L

Rivarossi remotor

Thanks for the input. Reviewing several online sites which adress the subject, indicate that even a 1624 size crowds the cab. I've made contact with two suppliers that have offered some solid data. I'm trying to make up my mind of either installing either a single biggest motor that fits or...
  4. L

Rivarossi remotor

I would appreciate hearing from someone who has replaced the motor in a 1972 vintage Rivarossi Cab Forward. What new motor did you use? Did it also require a gearbox? How did it work out? Thanks, Lee Cecil

Back