Search results

1. N

Intermountian Non Sound Decoder?

I wanted to ask if anyone knows what decoder IM is using on their non sound engines? I have a couple on order and realized that they already have decoders in them and was curious to find out what brand they are? The other info I am looking for is if anyone has used DecoderPro with one and how...
  2. N

Decent layout idea for 6' x 12' table?

I have another thread going for the basement layout idea which will eventually come to fruition but for now I am going to do a layout on the current 6' x 12' table that I have. I have come to the realization that I will need to save up a good bit of money to do the layout for the basement as...
  3. N

Looking to get a few more diesel locomotives, need help deciding

I currently only have two locomotives. Both of them being BLI Paragon 2 AC6000. I do like the way they run and they sound good. The low speed motor control is great as well considering using speed step 1 out of 128 and they will crawl along nicely. I would like to try a couple of other brands...
  4. N

Help with new layout in basement for HO scale

I would love some help from the more experienced modelers with a layout for our basement. I bought a license for anyrail and have gotten a start on it but I feel that it could be designed better for a more real to life experience. I don't have any particular railroad I want to model nor a time...

Back