Search results

1. R

Directional lighting for DCC train set

Hi All, I apologize if this has been covered on this forum, but after a search, I couldn't find the answer I needed. Anyway, here goes. . . After returning to the hobby recently, I bought a couple of trainsets, one being the Bachmann Amtrak Acela Express set in HO. My layout is DCC and I...
  2. R

Rolling Stock for Union Pacific set

Hi All, I'm going to be buying an Athearn Genesis SD70ACE (DCC) Union Pacific loco. Its my first freight loco and i want to create a reasonable modern looking set. Can anyone recommend some rolling stock that I should be getting? I want to do a mix of hoppers, tankers and gondolas, but...
  3. R

Odd issue with my layout

Hi All, So i put together an HO scale DCC 4x8 layout with 2 connecting ovals (22" and 18" radius curves, which are slightly super elevated) and a yard setup in the middle with 3 turnouts. I'm using an NCE Power cab and have the power running with terminal rail joiners to three parts of the...
  4. R

NY Central Passenger coaches for my layout

Hi All, This is my first post here, looks like a great forum. I've been away from the hobby for many years and am excited to be getting back into it. Anyway, I am currently putting together a small 4X8 HO layout that has two ovals with 22" and 18" radii and just pre-ordered a Broadway...

Back