Search results

1. B

Cardstock

What exactly is cardstock?:cool:
  2. B

Train App for iPhone

For you operations fans, here's an app for your iPhone. Sounds like a lot of fun. 15. Trainyard Express Trainyard Express is a maddening brainteaser. The point of the game is to build a track to guide the red colored train into the red colored...
  3. B

Styrene Suggestions

I'm back in the hobby after 50 years and have never worked with styrene. Don't think it existed way back when. So I'd like to try my hand at scratch-building an O gauge structure. What thicknesses of styrene should I get, how many sheets of what size, and what glue is best. I'll probably brace...
  4. B

Discoverd the Gazette

I was browsing eBay MRR magazines and ran across the Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette. I bought a back issue and, man, am I impressed. A class magazine with beautiful photos on high-quality paper. Kudos to the editor and publisher. It's got me thinking narrow gauge now
  5. B

S scale

Eyesight's not very good, have slight hand tremors from years pf certain medications (and probably from aging), and HO gauge, which I really like, is too small to work on. So my question: is S gauge popular enough these days to be feasible, are plenty of products available, or do I have to move...

Back