Search results

1. E

How to Make Trees and Shrubs

Wow the trees look fantastic. I also once tried to make some of them on my own but I failed miserable. A few weeks ago I bought cheap flowers because I wanted to dry them and use them for my model railroad. I was actually able to use some of them and it looks pretty good although it does not...
  2. E

Looking for suggestions on liquidating Father-In-law items

I agree your best bet would be contacting someone from a local railroad club since they are more expert on those things so they can be assess and appraised properly since when you go in stores, as they say business is business so you might get short-changed by mere assessment and all. Ebay is...
  3. E

Anyone use 3D printing to make scenery / buildings?

I have been thinking of going 3D myself especially with the new technology out these days, very popular. It maybe a big leap for me though since my works are very traditional but it might be something new that i might learn to love. I suggest that if you do want to try something new and have the...
  4. E

Bottle Brush Conifers

Nice work! well done! you have some great ideas out there and not to mention, very artistically done, look all so real to me! looking at your work really inspired me to do some project like that for myself. I do hope I have the patience for it though, but your work is very timely indeed...
  5. E

Real Water

with a real flowing water, it will have some problems with electricity and rustings but it does sound like a very good idea since it will make your work even more realistic plus the fact that sound of flowing water does help have a more relaxing ambiance. It does add to the scenery of it though...

Back