Search results

1. K

computer program

I have the atlas program for windows for designing layouts. It wont work on my tablet with android on it. Is there any programs that will work on it that is easy to use?
  2. K

Athern Engines

Thanks guys. I kind of understand what they did. I have some work to do. Can fake engines be made to run with their parts?
  3. K

Athern Engines

What I would like to know is what is the difference between blue box and the rtr engines now sold? And what websites are the best sites to look for Athern and their parts? Thanks you guys.
  4. K

Athern Engines

Back in the 90's I was in a good place money wise so I was buying a lot of engines and cars as well. Not really knowing what I was doing as far as types I got GP20's, 38's 50's 60's SD40-2 and SD45's maybe even a few SW1500's. All both running and fake. So I've been looking to get a few more...
  5. K

Atherns 48 ft. well cars

If I was to get a few sets of Atherns 48 ft. well cars how tall do they get double stacked? Need to know cause of building a helix. Seams like every thing depends on everything else building this thing. How wide does the helix need to be for double lanes?
  6. K

HO Helix kits

Building a 22" 2.5 foot raise helix seams like a lot of waiste if all I get is 2 loops per sheat of plywood. What can I do better? Isthere kits I can get for not a lot of money ? Am I missilg something building my own? Not ready yet to start but house almost paid for and will be building a grage...

Back