Search results

1. T

Bcr mlw rs18 #615

Happy new Year to you. I started a new and for me first time projekt. As I wrote on another post I need some RS18 for my BCR Fleet. The first on will be #615 http://www.cnrphotos.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=49202 I started with the undecorated shell of an Atlas RS32, filled the corner...
  2. T

Merry Christmas

Hi there, Merry Christmas from Germany. Thank your for the great communitiy here. Kind Regards,Chris
  3. T

BC Rail subdivision in progress

Hi there, last year I started with the construction of my modelrailroad in the basment of our house.I made some plans but have found out that this is not my way to build the layout....I used the plans and drawings as a starting point. I wanted to build a canadian based layout and went deeper to...
  4. T

Scratchbuild Cafe/General Store

Hi there, I started building this structure some time ago from and big wallpicture in our house.I used Balsa and others for that. You can see a copy of the picture behind the groundstructure of the house. The doors and windows are taken from the partsbox,the signs where reduced and printed out...
  5. T

Hello from Germany

Hi there, I´m new to this forum.I´m building models for years but most of them where 1/24 and 1/25 scale cars and trucks and some dioramas and also and also some 1/35 scale WWII tanks. I aquired some HO-scale things over the past years and finally started with my layout last year.Don´t know why...

Back