Search results

1. manthanboeing

Weekly Photo Fun 5-6/5-12

The S curve allows for the long stright stretch. And the if the turnouts werenot there then the straight stretch would have to be 2 straights shorter.
  2. manthanboeing

How do i upload images to the post from attachments?
  3. manthanboeing

Really nice pictures evryone I will post some pics of my eurostar (only model train I have got) soon.
  4. manthanboeing

5x10 layout

Updated price list: Sell Basic Oval:2146 EXT Pack A:1110 EXT Pack B:1850 Controller:1480 4 18" curves:1500 4 18" curves:1500 4 18" curves:1500 4 18" curves:1500 4 18" curves:1500 --------------- 13586 --------------- Buy E-Z Track pack-1:7727 E-Z Track 22" circle:4814 Overland...
  5. manthanboeing

5x10 layout

Well, if i make it going around the walls, then there is the issue of the 2 doors (one leading into the room and one leading into the balcony). So I have stuck with the table layout. There bedroom is VERY large, You could fit 2 beds end to end. Plus this is a very cloose relatives house, and my...
  6. manthanboeing

New Layout

Waht an AWESOME layout!!!!!!!!!! What scale is it?
  7. manthanboeing

Body conversion to IR locos.

I dont think class 70 is a nice option. perhaps an SD40 type loco could be converted ito a WDM2/3 (This is a WDG4/WDP4) and if you could cut the cab off of thoose SD40s and cover the portion cut and make a cab in front. then it fould be nice.
  8. manthanboeing

Greetings And Salutations!

HI Stephen and welcome
  9. manthanboeing

HI from India

Not just big, but someone is missin a HUGE marketing oppurtunity.
  10. manthanboeing

HI from India

Here is an updated version of my price list: Sell Hornby Basic Oval:2146 EXT Pack A:1110 EXT Pack B:1850 Controller:1480 Bachmann 4 18" curves:1850 4 18" curves:1850 4 18" curves:1850 4 18" curves:1850 4 18" curves:1850 UP Class J:8000 --------------- 23836 --------------- Buy...
  11. manthanboeing

HI from India

Some people do model Indian trains, and put them for sale but they are very expensive. What I mean is 1 HO locomotive like the WDM2 costs atleast Rs.38000 which would be around $845. But there are some exhibitions and clubs which model but dont put them for sale. That's why I was thinking of...
  12. manthanboeing

First layout

How very nice! Keep it up.
  13. manthanboeing

Hi From Boise here!

Hi, YOu have to make 7 or 8 posts before it lets you in. Manthan
  14. manthanboeing

HI from India

Thanks, But there are absolutely no wagons available on ebay India, ones that come online are quickly sold off! There are just 3 coaches and 2 of them have faces! (thomas and freinds) the other coach costs Rs2000 which is like half the price of an engine (or equal to a santa Fe...
  15. manthanboeing

5x10 layout

See below for updated price list.
  16. manthanboeing

Weekly Photo Fun 4/22-4/28

WOW! I am simply amazed! I especially love that BN freight train. BTW what type are those 2 Sant Fe locos.
  17. manthanboeing

HI from India

Hello everyone! I'm Manthan and am 13 years old and i live in Delhi the capital of India. I got into the hobby when i was saw a vid of it on youtube it was addiction at first sight! I initially purchased a Hornby eurostar set but that was when i knew practically nothing about model trains. I...
  18. manthanboeing

Body conversion to IR locos.

Can someone suggest some good locos for body conversion to this loco. I does not need to have good body detail. Also if you could tell me how to build a shell for a loco cheeply and make it look realistic at the same time.
  19. manthanboeing

5x10 layout

Hi, I am planning a ew 5x10 lyout in my aunt's spare bedroom ( 3 bedroom flat 2 people) It's track is gong to be all bachmann E-Z track. it will be as mentioned above a 5x10 layout with possibly a 1x1 extension for siding. It will be started ( or atleast the baseboard contruction will be...
  20. manthanboeing

Just filling space...

Hmm... Then i guess i beter fill in space too Manthan.

Back