Search results

1. tnolan55

a different kind of engineering...

heres what im talkin about..... ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. tnolan55

Severna Park Model RR club open house

the severna park model railroad club will be having an open house on december 8 and 9. we'll be open 12-5 both days. no charge to get in so come out to see the SPMRC on dec.8-9. Located in severna park Maryland right on the B&A trail.
  3. tnolan55

cork vs foam

in terms of roadbed, which is better to use? Cork roadbed or woodland scenics foam roadbed?
  4. tnolan55

WM 4-8-4 Potomac tender.

I am currently in the process of converting a atsf 4-8-4 northern into a western maryland 4-8-4 potomac. Can anyone tell me which size and style tender i need and where i can get one?
  5. tnolan55

Under Construction

Here are some pictures of the HO layout that me and my dad are currently building. It is a 10x11ft horseshoe with a duckunder. I will post more pictures as the progress continues.
  6. tnolan55

Ooops Forgot to say hi

Turns out I forgot to say Hi when I joined the forums:eek:. Hello from Pasadena MD!! I love all things related to trains (except making them explode:D) and me and my dad are currently building a new layout in HO scale.
  7. tnolan55

Adjusting start speed

I have an Sd70mac from athearn genesisand i would like to change the speed step it starts moving at to step 1. I do not know how to do this so I would like some help.
  8. tnolan55

CSX caboose weathering help

I am weathering a CSX center cupola caboose for a freind. I would like some advice on weathering it and what should i make it look like since im using weathering powder. Thanks
  9. tnolan55

Sd70mac sound

I recently bought an athearn genesis CSX sd70mac and am planning on putting sound in it. What is the best sound decoder for this locomotive?

Back